Friday, June 19, 2015

A Proper Motivation

I have been away for about two years.  In that time, I have been teaching... quite a lot, actually.  In this past year I have been teaching Science, Social Studies, and Art too younglings.  Are you a youngling?  If so, please, don't read this... this is for adults.

So I turned on my computer and decided to go looking for an old project of mine... I think I might just have enough motivation to finish.  Since I created this blog, many moons ago, I have racked up a rather large number of posts.  It used to keep me motivated, but then life kicked in, sorry for that.

Anyway, if you read this, I am currently trying to get up the strength to finish a small project, you might recognize it if you look closely.  Very closely.  This blog will mostly be used to complain about how crappy the in engine renders of my work are... please god, give me the bannerlord.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment