Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 20:

So, Ive noticed a few things, the first is that Caliph Hamid's armor looks like total shite.  The second is that random bands of vanskerries, and various other marauding types are fewer and farther between.  I liked when the coasts were swollen with ne'er do wells with which to farm, I find this has made the early game harder for me.  I may have to turn to farming lords instead.

The search for a lord looking for a sellsword begins, currently, my super fancy mercs are draining my money supply rapidly (I went into the red ink once already).  Baron Leofwine was not the first noble I approached, the sixth to be precise, and offered me a mercenaries' wage.

Malik Cyreuen (horrible armor)

(post under construction due to schoolwork)

No comments:

Post a Comment