Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Portrait

Hello,

I haven't posted anything in a while, partly because this blog has shifted back to a personal blog.  I realized today that I really needed to get those creative juices going, so I really wanted to draw a picture.  That thought then evolved into a portrait, and like all things if it is worth investing time in, then I should learn something.  Even though I have a BA in Art I have never done any digital painting, so as such, that is what I set out to do.  I will document the process here.

First step (foundation):
So far I have started stenciling in what I want with the most important part of a face... the eyes.  I have started by establishing the Black outlines, White shine, Grey shadows, and Peach skin tone (but that will probably change).

Pictures or it didn't happen:

No comments:

Post a Comment