Saturday, January 30, 2016

Back At It

I had a little time to put towards the armor, most of it was spent theory crafting and fixing a bit of a gaff I made last week.  Last week I accidentally merged my layers and then saved the psd, which means that my texture broke.  I can no longer make things fit thematically... at least not with my level of skill.  Here you can see I made some back work, then deleted it because it didn't match.  Now I am going with an armor of layered plates and starting to thematically spread the gold leaf about the armor.  I am also lining up the neck line with a shape overlay which will be refined a bit, something similar will be added to the pauldrons.  I am not sure how to do that with the current UV map that I have, but hopefully I can figure something out.  I am still wondering what color I will change all the leather to, I was thinking a gold brown.
Front with notes on decorations and belt color change.
Current WIP

Wip with notes on planned back straps for plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment